CLEVELAND OAK FABRICATES FRICTION PRODUCTS, PROVIDES WATER JET CUTTING AND OTHER MATERIAL PROCESSING SERVICES, AND MANUFACTURES BELT CONVEYOR COMPONENTS
- Friction Material & Fabrication
- Thermoset Adhesive Bonding of Friction Shoes, Pads,
Plates & Segments
- Contract Manufacturing
- Relining & Remanufacturing
- Brass Riveting of Friction Material
- TRACKSTAR Return Training Idler
- Ribbed Rubber Idler Covers
- Waterjet Cutting
- Abrasive Blast Cleaning
- Precision Grinding & Sanding
CLEVELAND OAK is a family business founded in 1916 which consists of three operating divisions: Oak Friction Products, Material Processing and Conveyor Components.
- The OAK FRICTION PRODUCTS DIVISION manufactures high quality friction products for brake and clutch manufacturers, press manufacturers, appliance and machinery manufacturers. We supply cut piece, bonded and
riveted friction parts to original equipment manufacturers and industrial users. We can manufacture and
re-manufacture all types of brake shoes, bands, pads, clutch plates and gear tooth facings. We service the metal
stamping, automotive, steel, aluminum and forging industries as well as almost any application involving an
industrial clutch or brake.
- Our MATERIALS DIVISION has the capability to water jet cut, surface grind, precision sand and machine many materials. We specialize in composites but also can fabricate large steel clutch plates and do other conventional
metal working as well.
- Our CONVEYOR COMPONENT DIVISION manufactures a line of patented belt conveyor idlers which have been specifically designed to improve the efficiency of bulk material handling belt conveyor systems.