Ribbed extruded EPDM Rubber sleeves fit 5 and 6 inch return rolls providing protection from abrasion, corrosion and build-up offering a superior solution to rubber disc idlers.
The ribbed rubber idler covers manufactured by our component division are made from tough, durable, high quality rubber material. These covers function as a superior substrate for rubber disc idlers and help in their smooth running. Bulk material handling in conveyor systems is significantly helped by our idlers.
- Idler discs, in general are used at transfer points in belts to absorb impact forces
- Our rubber idler covers are rubber extrusions made from tough, durable EPDM (ethylene propylene diene M-class) rubber material with longitudinal lugs
- EPDM rubber is known for its exceptional sealing properties in wiper rings, gaskets, rollers, and washers. It has outstanding characteristics like heat resistance, dielectric qualities, and color stability
- Return idler applications and light to heavy impact are easily handled with the help of our idler covers
- Our ribbed, extruded, EPDM rubber sleeves fit 5 and 6 inch return rolls precisely
- Ribbed rubber idler covers increase the life of idlers. They offer greater resistance against corrosion and abrasion
- Rubber idler covers find applications in the harbor, steel, coal, power, and cement industries